NEW IN | Mockberg watch

"Time is what we want most, but what we use worst."

- William Penn


 Some time ago I ordered this wonderful watch, from brand Mockberg. Mockberg is Swedish brand and their unique design  represents Scandinavian minimalistic elegance. They have 3 collections: originals, petite and the newest one Mesh. My watch is from original collection called Alice. In previous posts you could  see how I style it in my outfits, but now I wanted to show it to you a little closer. I have two favorite watches and this is one of them, honestly! It is very high quality and beautiful. It fits me very nice on my hand, especially because my small wrist. Belt color is light gray and the belt is genuine leather. He came packaged in this adorable box with the letter and little cute note.
If you want to buy this watch, you have my honest  recommendation. It is really feminine and modern.
And if you want to know some other detail, you can always contact me or ask me in the comments.
Let me know your thoughts and enjoy in the photos!

 Check Mockberg site: www.mockberg.com
Alice model: shop here
Mockberg instagram: @mockberg





3 comments:

Thanks for lovely comments ♥